Weinstock, Friedman & Friedman, P.A. is proud and honored to be the LegalShield Provider Firm for both Maryland and the District of Columbia. Since 1986, the firm has grown tremendously and we are committed to delivering quality legal services at affordable rates while maintaining a high degree of customer service.
When you become a member of LegalShield in Maryland or the District of Columbia, you can rest assured that your firm is one of the best. The Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory has bestowed the AV rating, its highest, on Weinstock, Friedman & Friedman, P.A. In addition to having qualified and knowledgeable attorneys on your side, you will find our lawyers to be understanding and compasionate. This is true whether the attorney is handling a million dollar accident case or the return of a $24.00 check for non-receipt of a magazine subscription. It is our job to help our members with their legal problems, big or small. Let us review your lease before you rent an apartment or look over your contract before you purchase a car. The genius of LegalShield is the easy access it gives you to a lawyer.
Our dedicated staff of attorneys and support personnel are ready to serve our members. Included in our staff are bilingual attorneys and administrative staff who can converse with our Spanish speaking members. Our employees are trained in customer service and are committed to ensuring our members’ calls are answered promptly and courteously. We are open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST with our customer service representatives on duty to assist you.
As a LegalShield Provider Firm, we are required to meet certain compliance standards set by our corporate office in Ada, Oklahoma. LegalShield will not tolerate anything less than excellence.The following parameters have been set by LegalShield:
- First call back attempt: *4-8 hours
- Return call: 8 hours
- Document review: 3 business days
- Letter written: 3 business days
- Will preparation: 10-14 days
- Member resolution: 24 hours
- Referral assignment: 3 business days
* We are happy to set up a phone appointment Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. and on Friday from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. We will call you back at a specified time or you may call us back and an attorney will be waiting to speak with you. Also, if you have call intercept, please leave us an alternate number so we can contact you promptly. Please note our phone number does not show up on Caller ID.
At Weinstock, Friedman & Friedman, P.A, service is our priority. To ensure quality control, we want your feedback. If you have a problem, please let us know. If someone has done a good job for you, we would like you to share your story. Please email, write us a letter or give us a call. We value your input and look forward to hearing from you.
- 2011 – Star Award – Champion Award
- 2010 – Achievement Award- Champion Award
- 2009 – Growth Award
- 2008 – Star Performance Award
- 2007 – Distinguished Service Award
- 2007 – Champion Award – recognition as #1 in the LegalShield network for recoveries and monetary savings resulting from Benefit One letters and calls
- 2006 – Achievement Award
- 2005 – Commitment Award
- 2004 – Diamond Award
- 2003 & 2002 – Outstanding Service Award
- 1996 – Award of Excellence
We encourage you to visit our office during our scheduled Associate Open Houses.
Please contact Associate Services at 580-436-7424 to register. Space is limited.
ASSOCIATE OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
Thursday, March 5, 2015 @ 3 p.m.
Thursday, June 4, 2015 @ 3 p.m.
Thursday, September 3, 2015 @ 3 p.m.
Thursday, December 3, 2015 @ 3 p.m.
Thursday, February 5, 2015 @ 3 p.m.
Thursday, May 7, 2015 @ 3 p.m.
Thursday, August 6, 2015 @ 3 p.m.
Thursday, November 5, 2015 @ 3 p.m.