Weinstock, Friedman & Friedman, P.A. has been the LegalShield Provider Firm for both Maryland and the District of Columbia since 1986. The firm is committed to delivering quality legal services at affordable rates, while maintaining the highest degree of customer service possible.
When you become a member of LegalShield in Maryland or the District of Columbia, you can rest assured that your firm is one of the best. The Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory has bestowed the AV rating, its highest, on Weinstock, Friedman & Friedman, P.A. Along with having qualified and knowledgeable attorneys on your side, you will also find our lawyers to be concerned and caring. This is true whether the attorney is handling a million dollar accident case or a return of a $24.00 check for non-receipt of a magazine subscription. It is our job to help our members with their legal problems, big or small. We encourage our clients to call before they have a problem. Let us review your lease before you rent an apartment or look over your contract before you purchase a car. The genius of LegalShield is the easy access it gives you to a lawyer.
Our dedicated staff of attorneys and support personnel stand ready to serve our members. Included in the total are bilingual attorneys and administrative staff who can converse with our Spanish speaking members. Our employees are trained in customer service and are committed to making sure our members’ calls are answered promptly and courteously. Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm EDT our customer care representatives are on duty to assist you.
As a LegalShield Provider Firm, we are required to meet certain standards set by our corporate office in Ada, Oklahoma. We send reports daily and our performance is monitored regularly. LegalShield will not tolerate anything less than excellence.The following standards have been set by LegalShield:
- First call back attempt * – 4-8 hours
- Return call – 8 hours
- Document review – 3 business days
- Letter written – 3 business days
- Will preparation – 10-14 days
- Member resolution – 24 hours
- Referral Assignments – 3 business days
* If you are on the go or hard to reach we are happy to set up a phone appointment Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. and on Friday from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. We will be happy to call you back at a specified time or you can call us back and an attorney will be waiting to speak to you. Also, if you have call intercept please leave us an alternate number so we can get back to you promptly. Our phone number does not show up on Caller ID boxes.
At Weinstock, Friedman & Friedman, P.A. client service is our priority. To ensure quality control we want your feedback. If you have a problem let us know. If someone has done a good job for you, we want to know that as well. Write us a letter or give us a call. Your input is important to us.
- 2011 – Champion Award
- Star Award
- 2010 – Achievement Award- Champion Award
- 2009 – Growth Award
- 2008 – Star Performance Award
- 2007 – Distinguished Service Award
- 2007 – Champion Award – recognized as #1 in the PPL network in recoveries and monetary savings resulting from T1 letters and calls
- 2006 – Achievement Award
- 2005 – Commitment Award
- 2004 – Diamond Award
- 2003 & 2002 – Outstanding Service Award
- 1996 – Award of Excellence
We encourage you to visit our office during our scheduled Associate Open Houses:
ASSOCIATE OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
Thursday, February 7, 2013 @ 3 pm.
Thursday, April 4, 2013 @ 3 pm.
Thursday, June 6, 2013 @ 3 pm.
Thursday, August 1, 2013 @ 3 pm.
Thursday, October 3, 2013 @ 3 pm.
Thursday, December 5, 2013 @ 3 pm.
Thursday, February 6, 2014 @ 3 pm.
Thursday, April 3, 2014 @ 3 pm.
Thursday, June 5, 2014 @ 3 pm.
Thursday, August 7, 2014 @ 3 pm.
Thursday, October 2, 2014 @ 3 pm.
Thursday, December 4, 2014 @ 3 pm.
Please contact Associate Services at 580-436-7424 to register. Space is limited.