Weinstock, Friedman & Friedman has a proud history dating back to the 1920′s. Initially, our law firm acted as counsel for corporations and creditors enforcing their rights and handling business transactions. We still maintain such a practice today; however, our current practice is much more diverse. In the mid-1980′s we were honored to be selected by LegalShield as the Provider Law Firm for Maryland and the District of Columbia. Through the years, as our LegalShield membership grew, so did our law firm. Today, we are no longer a small specialized boutique firm, but a multi-faceted practice that enjoys the unique experience of representing both large businesses and individuals alike.
In addition, our firm has expanded its regional presence. While we have traditionally practiced in Maryland and the surrounding areas for years, our client and case volume now allows us to have a frequent presence throughout Maryland, the District of Columbia and Northern Virginia. Our attorneys feel at home in every courthouse within our service area, which benefits our diverse client base. For added convenience, we maintain satellite offices available by appointment.
In order to better serve our clients, our firm has departmentalized into various areas of law. All of our departments were created specifically to help meet the needs of our clients, but they are by no means the extent of our practice.
- Our Banking and Commercial Finance Transactions Department has vast knowledge and understanding of business and financial transactions and have represented many financial institutions, developers, investors, and local and national businesses.
- Our Outsourced Legal Portfolio Management Department can help you create and implement a customized legal portfolio management program to relieve you of the flood of legal issues that come across your desk, help you control your legal budget, and provide metrics to measure performance of both your department and your outside counsel.
- Our Personal Injury Department is in place to help serve clients who have suffered an unfortunate personal injury loss through no fault of their own.
- Our Criminal Law Department helps make sure that the rights of our clients are protected when faced with difficult situations.
- Our Family Law Department helps with those who are facing divorce or other domestic issues.
- Our Civil Litigation Department is specifically designed for actions requiring court intervention.
- The Collection/Creditor Rights Department helps protect the rights of business owners and creditors.
- Our Estate Planning and Elder Care Department assists clients in planning for their future and providing for their families.
Weinstock, Friedman & Friedman, P.A., maintains an AV rating, the highest possible, as bestowed by Martindale-Hubbell and has been awarded numerous awards of merit from LegalShield. Our staff of attorneys includes former prosecutors, adjunct professors, officers of national organizations, members of bar association committees and bar association oversight panels, among other notable positions.
Please review our website and feel free to contact us to let us know how we can better serve you.